check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: CFNM + Hard Ballbusting + Beautiful Girls Laughing at Him

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

This is a great forcefully stripped video wherein the girl claims the guy stole something out of her person, then pulls his pants down to look at his dick. She calls the dick his "Little Pinocchio" because she can tell if he's lying because she can see it grow when he does. When he says he didn't steal it, she sees his dick getting an erection then asks Pinocchio, who bobs (nods) up and down saying he did steal it.

When Pinocchio "tattles" on him telling her the guy was lying, she punishes him by whipping the head of his penis with a wooden spoon, and forcefully grabs his balls yanking them forward:

If you'd like the full video, it's here:

656 MB:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/500300b2...s_103.mp4.html

Big Supporter
    Ballbusting for the loser
    ENGLISH clip
    this swaggering slave lost the wrestling match against me and the punishment I choose for him is BALLBUSTING.
    I immediately order him to strip and begin a merciless barrage of kicks without his knowledge.
    It will be an exemplary punishment focused only and exclusively on his balls, I will give him surprise kicks and others where he will have to put his balls on me in a way that best hits them, my goal will be to knock him out with each kick, committing myself to giving him very precise and powerful kicks with my long and strong legs.
    This punishment will make me sweat more than in the fight he lost, I think this slave is more resistant to kicks than trained in fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    This is a great forcefully stripped video wherein the girl claims the guy stole something out of her person, then pulls his pants down to look at his dick. She calls the dick his "Little Pinocchio" because she can tell if he's lying because she can see it grow when he does. When he says he didn't steal it, she sees his dick getting an erection then asks Pinocchio, who bobs (nods) up and down saying he did steal it.

When Pinocchio "tattles" on him telling her the guy was lying, she punishes him by whipping the head of his penis with a wooden spoon, and forcefully grabs his balls yanking them forward:

If you'd like the full video, it's here:

656 MB:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/500300b2...s_103.mp4.html
    Thank you, i thoroughly enjoyed the video. I loved her obvious delight in her task and the way she targeted his knob with the spoon.