check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Sadistic Sara said:

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?
    The feeling of powerlessness and being controlled releives a lot of stress. It's fairly common among both men and women, although women typically act it out (if they do it safely) by going to a "kidnap" service (ask for light torchure and no sex unless you want to have the REAL experience of being kidnapped and raped -- in which case, don't pay the kidnap service, just hang out in aa dark alley and wait).

But I digress; the question was just about female domination, right? As in what this board is all about? I think I only ever was threatened with ********** once, and it was very exciting because I was SURE she wouldn't do it... and then I was 99% sure... and then I was about 95% sure... and then I started pleading and begging and whimpering (etc.) and I would have promised anything and everything.

It was such a huge relief when she released them that I probably would have married her.

So: WHY do I enjoy it? It gives me the chance to try to confront one of my biggest fears (well, okay, my BIGGEST fear; death would be, like, maybe 3rd): maybe I'll come out okay, maybe not.Facing a fear like that, stepping into the danger, and facing it is a total rush when you come out un-permanently-busted/sliced off. It's wonderful to give a lover, friend, playmate, whatever THAT much trust -- most women really enjoy being trusted that much and respect and enjoy that someone will trust her that much. So it's an emotional high, too -- it allows an incredible emotional intimacy, not just a sexual one.

How's that for a start?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Sadistic Sara said:

The feeling of powerlessness and being controlled releives a lot of stress. It's fairly common among both men and women, although women typically act it out (if they do it safely) by going to a "kidnap" service (ask for light torchure and no sex unless you want to have the REAL experience of being kidnapped and raped -- in which case, don't pay the kidnap service, just hang out in aa dark alley and wait).

But I digress; the question was just about female domination, right? As in what this board is all about? I think I only ever was threatened with ********** once, and it was very exciting because I was SURE she wouldn't do it... and then I was 99% sure... and then I was about 95% sure... and then I started pleading and begging and whimpering (etc.) and I would have promised anything and everything.

It was such a huge relief when she released them that I probably would have married her.

So: WHY do I enjoy it? It gives me the chance to try to confront one of my biggest fears (well, okay, my BIGGEST fear; death would be, like, maybe 3rd): maybe I'll come out okay, maybe not.Facing a fear like that, stepping into the danger, and facing it is a total rush when you come out un-permanently-busted/sliced off. It's wonderful to give a lover, friend, playmate, whatever THAT much trust -- most women really enjoy being trusted that much and respect and enjoy that someone will trust her that much. So it's an emotional high, too -- it allows an incredible emotional intimacy, not just a sexual one.

How's that for a start?

I couldnt have said it better.

I don't know if I'd ever ******** myself; however I have been seriously considering injecting my "twins" with 80 proof vodka for a chemical **********...can't get the good stuff here in Indonesia. I like sticking needles in my balls and seeing the testicle fluid shoot out. I have read a lot about injecting vodka and realize it will take a pretty long time to cause my "twins" to shrivel up but there just isn't any way I'd consider using a band or clamp. Buck