check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Supreme Poster

the link suncoast productions

The stills that go with the ads for the clips for sale are fantastic ballbusting and a generous inclusion of burdizzos, elastrators, etc. Just scroll down to them. Thanks for this great find.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Thanks very much indeed for your comments, and please accept my apologies for taking so long to respond to them. It most definitely helps to know that there are people out there in a similar situation, and with almost identical preferences to boot. I too love the idea of being led by the balls - or, even more erotic for me, the cock. Annoyingly enough, I did go out with a girl a couple of years ago who was willing to turn these fantasies into a sort of reality via roleplay. We had introduced cock-slapping, ball-squeezing and some biting into our lovemaking. Sadly, just as we were due to move on to some knifeplay using a replica dagger, the relationship broke up for other reasons. Anyway, much gratitude again for your encouraging words.

On another note, since many seem to enjoy the pictures here, I shall attempt to post some from my own collection in due course. In the meantime, I wondered whether members were acquainted with the following "**********" sites? The first appears to have a vast wealth of **********-related material, and can be found at:

http://www.suncoastproductions.biz/studio/6948

The second is Femdom-World, run by the brilliant Di. She is not only wonderfully friendly (and exceedingly hot!), but she also listens carefully to requests. The films "Milking Revenge", "****** Orgasm Breast Style", and the one of most interest to readers of this message, "****** to Come", were all made at my request. I am sure that enough of you wrote with similar ideas, Di would be more than willing to shoot similar scenes involving knifeplay. Also, perhaps you might try to persuade her to remove her bra more often? To my knowledge, "Breast Style" remains the only scenario in which she bares her terrific tits for the camera. Other than those already mentioned, the site contains many other videos which will surely appeal to those who like ball-busting, cock-biting or slapping, rough handjobs and more. Oh yes, the clip "Terror Orgsam" features one of Di's friend's, Debbie, suggesting an intriguing use for a hacksaw. In "Mean ****** Orgasm" she squeezes impressively, too. Finde the site at: www.clips4sale.com/studio/333

Wink My Femdom ********** Fantasy

I really dont't know why i want to be in such kind of position where i am helpless. My favourite fantasy game is that i really like to play with a girl
    where she tied me with chains & puts the sharp knife on top of my big penis and ******** me penis cut off threat. And I really like be real life male naked slave of a hot girls where she keep me naked all the time ask me to sit down down to her feet. If I ever not to listen to her she would give me penis cut off threat time to time and always keep a sharp knife to tackle me. If any girl
    between the age of 17-28 likes my post we can be friends and share our ********** videos and off coures we can chat cam 2 cam on camera. my name is kumar and i am from India my age is 22 yrs height 6 f. And Got very attractive biceps. My email ID is : STANLAYYY@YAHOO.COM