check the ballbusting updates here

Page 287 of 469 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 7031

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Big Supporter
    This is one great fucking flick !!! That Asian woman looks hot with that burdizzo on his balls and dick. She really enjoyed squeezing those jaws closed on his bound nutsack !!! Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures!:-)

SM-TOBI posted some great "********** / Games" clips on page 237. Not all are of them are about removing the "twins" but some are pretty graphic. I personally liked the ones where the guy makes a small incision on his nut sack and pops out one of his boys for a little personal touching...makes me want to do a little minor surgery myself. Thanks Tobi!

Supreme Poster
    Two real-life news stories.

Man who lost testicle quits work

Article from:The Northern Echo Article date:February 19, 2001 A MAN who had his testicle bitten off after a night out has quit his bank job - just months after a claim that he accessed confidential information about his attacker.
    Mother-of-two Denise Carr was jailed for affray after biting off Neil Hutchinson's testicle during a fight in her home.
    Mr Hutchinson, 29, has been on sick leave from Lloyds TSB since Denise Carr was jailed and he has now told bosses he will not return to his job.
    He had been facing an internal inquiry into an allegation made by Carr's husband, Nathan, claiming he had accessed their joint bank account without proper reason.
    Mr Carr, whose wife was released several weeks ago after her sentence was reduced from six months to two, made a formal complaint to the bank's management about the alleged incident.
    Bosses had planned to investigate the allegation when Mr Hutchinson returned to work.
    But now the bank says it will not be possible to investigate the matter further because he is not an employee.
    During the case against Denise Carr at Newcastle Crown Court, it was said that Mr Hutchinson had lost confidence after the attack.
    He was not aware he had lost his testicle until a policeman discovered it on the floor of the Carr's home after a fracas following a night out in October 1999.
    Carr, 29, claimed in court that she went to the defence of Mr Hutchinson's wife, Shelley, who has since divorced him, after he attacked her.

Woman threatened to cut off testicles

Article from:The Press Article date:July 31, 2002 The infamous Bobbitt case, in which a wife sliced off her husband's penis with a knife, was raised when a New Plymouth woman was convicted of threatening to chop off her husband's testicles.
    The New Plymouth District Court was told yesterday that the incident happened after the 37-year-old Bell Block woman believed her husband was going to leave her for another woman.
    The woman has name suppression.
    She went to the kitchen and got a 30cm carving knife.
    "She approached the victim and grabbed his testicles with her left hand and, while she squeezed tightly, threatened to cut off his testicles with the knife she was holding in her right hand," the court was told.
    She later told police she was not really going to cut off his testicles, but just wanted to scare him so he would remain faithful to her. Defence lawyer Barry Henderson said the case, which had shades of the John Wayne Bobbitt case in the United States, had been blown out of proportion.
    The couple had reconciled and the husband said in a victim impact statement that the incident was his fault.
    Judge David Ongley convicted the defendant and ordered her to come up if called upon in the next six months. --NZPA
    Supplied by New Zealand Press Association

couple manips

I'm not one to play with photoshop but i thought I'd Give it a try so if there not good remember i am a first time photoshopper I used 1 lady 3 times cause I think she is Hott if anyone knows who she is or from what site please tell

Big Supporter
    Great manips. Thanks, please post more !!!

dont know what to say

Supreme Poster
    Fantastic !!!

Hope more pic or video ********** huge cock.

Anyone have clip on El- Castrado ?

Banned
    Полная кастрация парня 1-я часть:
    http://turbobit.net/6kdimvm728ou.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snapshot20100603123023.jpg   snapshot20100603123029.jpg  

Great! It's every man's fantasy...but only a fantasy :P

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by krissss4 View Post
    Полная кастрация парня 1-я часть:
    http://turbobit.net/6kdimvm728ou.html
    when trying to download this file this is what i get
    Code:
    Скачка файла при помощи менеджера закачек или другово браузера доступна только для Premium пользователей

Quote Originally Posted by stavebnikk View Post
    V Africe to musí být drsný...
    héj nazdarek , konecne niekto skym netreba kecat len anglicky ... chalani mate nejake dobre obrazky k tejto teme ??

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by blz131356 View Post
    when trying to download this file this is what i get
    Code:
    Скачка файла при помощи менеджера закачек или другово браузера доступна только для Premium пользователей
    It's working now, not sure what happened, i have yet to see what's in here.