check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much weight can be hung from balls?

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    i-quv's answer about how to measure the force is actually the correct one. I had thought about a similar idea but discarded it because I was sure that it wouldn't work. I think I actually alluded to it in my post. Then he mentioned it, and I said to myself, "Well, I should take a moment and think of a good explanation of why it wouldn't work." But as I thought about it, I realized that it would work. I had been thinking that the reason that a spring-based scale would bob up and down when you put something on it was just sort of a property of the spring and could not be avoided. But that's not really true. The reason it bobs up and down is that when you first put something on it, it's above it's equillibrium point and it falls and then you get some extra force caused by the downwards momentum. And that's precisely what we're trying to measure. So what we would need would be to look at the heaviest weight which the scale reads. Then we'd probably want to add a little to that because the scale is probably a little more elastic than the testicles, and the elasticity will mitigate the force some on the way down.

Anyone out there have a fishing or other scale which can have things hung from it and willing to give it a try? You don't have to use your balls for the test, you can loop it around your belt or something. Just choose something, attach it to the scale, find out its initial weight, jump about a foot in the air and see what the maximum weight indicated is. Then if you divide the second number by the first, this should give us a general purpose ratio. I'd do it myself, but I don't have a scale of the right type.

Smack
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

i-quv
    Oh I like experiments but unfortunately I don't have a spring balance either. I'll give it a go if I come across one though.

This guy probably shouldn't be jumping too far with 9Kg (20lbs approx) attached.
    Inq

Inqy

Coming soon?

Ah…. I’ve got some heavy weight pictures but y’all have wait for ‘em as I presently ‘may not post attachments' I think this'll be sorted in an hour or so.
    Later,
    Inq

i-quv
    30lbs not a bad effort (equals my best ever).
    Has anybody here beaten this?

PS. I'm not sure how I sueezed this in as I'd already reached my upload limit. May be 16 Kb was OK?

OK, so what we have now is a new method of lifting for the Olympics. You know, like the "clean and jerk", the "snatch" etc. It should be based on weight and how close to the ground the nuts can stretch. The winner gets kicked in the balls by the female speed skaters.

Big Supporter
    I have heard people online who I consider trustworthy claim 75 pounds. You won't catch me trying that, though. I enjoy a little fun, but I don't want to take any chances.

Smack
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

i-quv
    Quote Originally Posted by smackMyNuts
    I have heard people online who I consider trustworthy claim 75 pounds.
    This might be posssible. Anybody aware of any evidence for >50lbs?

Inqy
    Another parachute shot