check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Hybrid View

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Big Supporter

ahmad...

Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckrix View Post
    Hi im new here and was wondering how many of you out there are interested in penectomy type stuff either as well as ball busting/********** or without? In particular I'd like to ask the females here as I've always found it difficult to find women who are interested in cock chopping/ball crushing etc and willing to discuss it. In particular I'd like to ask what it is you like about this, is it the chopping itself, the feeling of power involved, or the after effects on the guy? Or all three? Of the men here I'd like to ask if they see it as a fantasy or an a hopeful one day reality (or maybe current day).

Hope I haven't been too forwards. How do I post pictures here? I have a small collection I think people here would enjoy.
    Hello, I'm also new here, and I must admit that penectomy is one of my favourite fantasies...
    I can answer the question as a man: I don't really know if I would accept to have it done for real, but nonetheless it's one of the erotic fantasies that I find most powerful and intriguing...
    And I don't know if I am more aroused by the thought of the chopping itself, or by the idea of what the life would be like, after losing the organ. Of course, being unable to penetrate a woman - but still interested in sex - would result in a radical change of every kind of sexual relationship. I read somewhere that some men, after losing the penis (not the whole organ including roots) still have some orgasm ability. The idea of such a situation drives me mad

Rebecca

Good evening Rebecca I wanted to ask your advice on these things. What is it that gives you happiness when thinking of these things? It is puzzling enough that i myself am fascinated by it although i think it is routed in the fact that my drive is too high. But i am curious about what you like

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballz2spare View Post
    Good evening Rebecca I wanted to ask your advice on these things. What is it that gives you happiness when thinking of these things? It is puzzling enough that i myself am fascinated by it although i think it is routed in the fact that my drive is too high. But i am curious about what you like
    "drive is too high."

It mean that your testosterone is high level?

That is same for myself. It is criticism of me lately. But, I like it my lady say this and criticize me. I can say "Fix me!"

Last Sunday morning we bathe together and she squeeze my balls very hard/rough, like angry. She say want to neuter me, and my neuter will fix 99% of problems in our relation. No more testosterone washing in my brain. (Maybe she is correct! Maybe she like me better a eunuch...)

I am very polite and kind to her nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by ballz2spare View Post
    Good luck, ballz. You're gonna need it!

There is nothing like finding a chick who will joke around with you about this subject. Especially when they find out it turns you on.

Quote Originally Posted by jay1234 View Post
    There is nothing like finding a chick who will joke around with you about this subject. Especially when they find out it turns you on.

agreed jay, agreed.

atm looking for a pair of those enormous industrial scissors that gradeschool teachers used to carry. the steel ones that are like a foot+ long. As soon as i find some in the local area, I'm getting my wife to put my hard cock in them and squeeze with all her might. with any luck i'll cum on the spot, but she knows i have this fantasy and is willing to fiddle around with it, but hasn't currently taken the steps to venture into it. stinks, there's a girl i work with who is so turned on by the idea of cutting off dicks that i was half tempted to let her play with mine and a scalpel or dressing scissors at the hospital and then when i get home, tell my wife i let another girl play with my toy and see if she's more eager to get my cock inside the blades of those enormous penectomizers. mmm wish my wife was home now, i'd have her biting me so hard i'd probably start bleeding

and while on the subject...

and while on the subject of this girl at my work who wants to cut off dicks.

just so that there are some guys out there who know these women do exist, she has blatantly and on MANY occassions said she would be eager to volunteer to cut off all the dicks of any men who want them removed or who committed sexual crimes. she gets so turned on by it and has told all of us at work that it's because she was raped when she was a mid-teen and has loved sex since but also had a crazy fantasy that she wants to just go around cutting off dicks and watching the men cry when she does it. she's also talked about what she'd do with the penises such as stomp them into the ground and make them unreattachable, cut them off hard and shove them up the guy's ass, cut them off hard and beat their balls with it until they pass out, or make them chew it up and spit it out in a bloody, messy pile.

man i wish i had met this girl a few years ago. maybe i'd be uploading pictures of a stump for you guys to see, sheesh knowing her she probably would get a kick out of filming cutting it off too.

fun

I think jenny is right, i imagine that it would be a lot of fun if she ties me to a bed and cuts my cock with a scissor or if she just offers me a blowjob and then suddenly rips it off with her teeth that would be a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by tkm1 View Post
    and while on the subject of this girl at my work who wants to cut off dicks.

just so that there are some guys out there who know these women do exist, she has blatantly and on MANY occassions said she would be eager to volunteer to cut off all the dicks of any men who want them removed or who committed sexual crimes. she gets so turned on by it and has told all of us at work that it's because she was raped when she was a mid-teen and has loved sex since but also had a crazy fantasy that she wants to just go around cutting off dicks and watching the men cry when she does it. she's also talked about what she'd do with the penises such as stomp them into the ground and make them unreattachable, cut them off hard and shove them up the guy's ass, cut them off hard and beat their balls with it until they pass out, or make them chew it up and spit it out in a bloody, messy pile.

man i wish i had met this girl a few years ago. maybe i'd be uploading pictures of a stump for you guys to see, sheesh knowing her she probably would get a kick out of filming cutting it off too.
    I've known at least two chicks like her in every grade level I was in when I was going to school, and at least one at every job I've had since then.
    I don't always swallow the "It's because I was raped" excuse. Too many of them were not. But they know that by claiming they were, we tend to instantly back off and take her word for it. It's basically a free ticket for her to be as exhibitionist as she wants to be with her kink in public, and nobody has the right to even give her a dirty look, because she's the "poor baby victim." And besides, she gives the male fetishists something to wank off to, so who does it really hurt?
    Nobody, as long as it only stays at that level. Problems happen when the fetishists are no longer content with fantasy and start demanding reality. Because there are people on both sides of the line who will all too eagerly toss caution to the wind in order to live their fantasy. Afterwards, it's too late. Because there are no "do-overs."
    I love "dirty talk" as much as the next guy. But I sure as hell don't want to end up on the news the way David Carradine did.

I dont know about you peeps out there but I really enjoyed the 3 gif files that were uploaded recently. I've put them all into one file, and made the 'asian scissors' one slightly more drawn out.
    Hope ya'll enjoy it...

http://rapidshare.com/files/387599040/Chop.m4v

power exchange

For me its the power my domme has over both my cock and my balls. I have gladly given them to her and she reminds me i keep them at her convienance. It goes along with a page I read about called devotional love (sex).....I love being that devoted and the desire to serve deepens along with it.

Thanks
    SubWarrrenton

Banned

Кастрация и пенктомия

Кастрация и пенктомия:
    http://turbobit.net/ojn4teqognch.html