check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

dkg-club

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dkg-club View Post

wow! looks good! she's so cute!
    Can you post the vieo please?

Supreme Poster

Aroused 1966

this is a old black and white movie from the 60s it envolves a group of woman ********** a guy and teaseing him before the police catch them and him all cuddled over holding his missing parts in his hands nothing actually seen but i hadnt contributed in awhile getting more diffucult to find these vids so iam comming up with the best i can

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=798R1PID

Supreme Poster

Hunting season

a woman is raped by a group of hunters and her bf put in the hospital and she wants revenge all she can remember is reading the back of one of the hunters jackets that had his hunting id on it which is stupied for him anyways to make a long story short these hunters that raped her get robbed and she ends up punishing the wrong people but she doesnt figure that out to the end and shes just pist that none of these guys remember her as if she wasnt there first or there was soo many people they raped before but in her head she believes she killing the right people until the end when she finds out from her bf that is out of the hospital that the cops found and caught who put him in the hospital and raped her so it kinda sets itself up for another revenge type movie lol
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JRBYXV6

Supreme Poster

Thanks for your uploads reedkit

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    a woman is raped by a group of hunters and her bf put in the hospital and she wants revenge all she can remember is reading the back of one of the hunters jackets that had his hunting id on it which is stupied for him anyways to make a long story short these hunters that raped her get robbed and she ends up punishing the wrong people but she doesnt figure that out to the end and shes just pist that none of these guys remember her as if she wasnt there first or there was soo many people they raped before but in her head she believes she killing the right people until the end when she finds out from her bf that is out of the hospital that the cops found and caught who put him in the hospital and raped her so it kinda sets itself up for another revenge type movie lol
    Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    Thanks for your time
    Great !!!! I loved the close up of her holding his severed cock & nads in her hand.

My goodness. The Hunting Season clip was very exciting. How you are able to find such treasures? Bravo!

-AJG

I love this clip. The close up if him looking at his severed cock and balls in her hand reminded me of this account from the biography "Marine Sniper" where the Viet Cong Female castrates her captive.

As the fog thickened just before dawn, the Viet Cong woman torturer completed her work on her prisoner. "Goddamn-fucking GI. You no fuck no more," she said, as she approached him with a long, curved knife in her hand. Taking his genitals in her left hand, she jammed the blade's point beneath the base of his penis, grazing his pubic bone. She pulled the knife with a sweeping, circular cut that released both testicles and his penis in one large handful of flesh that gushed with blood.

this is a old black and white movie from the 60s it envolves a group of woman ********** a guy and teaseing him before the police catch them and him all cuddled over holding his missing parts in his hands nothing actually seen but i hadnt contributed in awhile getting more diffucult to find these vids so iam comming up with the best i can

Great flik. I had a boner the whole time these women were taunting and ********** this poor bastard.

Supreme Poster
    Very, very nice. Yes, it's not graphic, but the man is restrained, helpless, sort of like a ****. No doubt what they did to him.

this one is a classic - much more fantasy than gore and better than most on the site

Fake ********** news story. Gets good around 1:40 and at the end:
    http://www.sumo.tv/watch.php?video=3212177

Supreme Poster

Blood and sex nightmare

Reedkritt, the movie you are referring to is called Blood and sex nightmare. I found this movie at www.TLAraw.com Actually, i think the person doing the penectomy was a man, it looked like a guy's hand to me.

Big Supporter
    Hi there!
    Thanks for all the many many links that are posted every day!
    THis is the best ********** thread ever!!

So i know that here are many banding fans, so i wan't to post this great link to a video clip:
    I know its a paysite but, it is worth to have a look at it:
    The girls in this clip are really ********** the guy with a tribander!!

So its difficult to post the link as the system will censor the link as it is a paysite:
    ********************/studio/32249 (original link)

or go to: clips 4 sale store number:32249

The clip is called: "torture comes before **********", or just type ********** into search!

It is really hard to see how the russian girl bands the guy with this device, she explains(in german) what will happen to his balls as they are banded now, you can really see how his balls become very dark after a few minutes!!

have fun with it!
    Thanks

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowltrekor View Post
    Reedkritt, the movie you are referring to is called Blood and sex nightmare. I found this movie at www.TLAraw.com Actually, i think the person doing the penectomy was a man, it looked like a guy's hand to me.
    I saw just enough of one frame at youtube to let me know I wanted to watch that scene. The TLA description mentions lots of women raped, tortured, murdered with just a mention of severed penis. That's so backwards. I want to see women ********** men, not women hurt. Can someone download the scene of interest?